Friday, January 06, 2006


Here I am at the Rose Bowl - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!


Weds Feb. 4th was the best night ever...USC vs. UT for the National Championship at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. I have never ever felt so much energy in one place at one time. It was incredible. Vince Young is amazing, truly. Leading up to the game, ESPN kept referring to USC as "the best team ever," never giving Texas the respect we deserve. I think that mentality helped us out, USC came in and thought we were just going to roll over and give it to them. Not so fast, we showed up and did what we came to do. Texas: 41 "Best Team Ever": 38. Hmmmmmm.

Jon and Michelle came out from Austin to go to the Rose Bowl as well, we had a blast. This was a night we will all remember - the best game of football I have ever seen played.

I wish I could appropriately describe the evening, but I don't think words will do it justice. I will leave it to the pictures, enjoy!
Hook 'em!